Service Network Collaboration
- Service Network Collaboration (SNC) refers specifically to inter-jurisdictional collaboration in delivering services through a shared service network. The level of integration can vary depending on the service network channel (in-person offices, call centres, online platforms, etc.), based on jurisdictional prerogative, along a Collaborative Continuum.
The Drive Toward Collaborative Service Networks
- As jurisdictions continue to implement digitally-delivered service options, the in-person network will need to adapt its current service model
- Given the current trend towards digital-based service delivery, the remaining service delivery networks are poised to undergo a major shift in client volume and characteristics
- Inter-jurisdictional collaboration would help to improve client service through a single point of service
- Integrated service delivery networks also enable inter-jurisdictional work distribution across a larger network, maximizing efficiency of the existing capacity.
Please click here to access the full repository of the Service Network Collaboration. Access is granted to members’ only. Password required.