The Certified Service Professional (CSP) is designed for frontline service delivery professionals. In addition to improving participant’s knowledge of the citizen-centred approach and professionalizing service delivery, the course focuses on the following:
- Establishing a common competency framework
- Encouraging the development of knowledgeable and skilled staff
- Promoting shifts in frontline behaviours and attitudes, leading to improved service quality
- Enhancing frontline capabilities and capacity, generating improved employee engagement
Learning Options #
In order to best meet your organization’s training needs, the ICCS has two options available.
Self-Study Certification Process #
Best suited for individuals who require flexibility when pursuing professional training.
- Candidates receive the CSP Body of Knowledge and access to the ICCS Learning Management System
- Certification requires a minimum grade of 80% on the CSP Exam