Art Daniels — 2003 Heintzman Leadership Award Winner
In May 2003, the inaugural Heintzman Leadership Award was presented
to Art Daniels (Assistant Deputy Minister, Ontario Public Service
Excellence and Innovation Office) in recognition of his enormous
contributions to the promotion of citizen-centred service within
Ontario, across Canada, and around the world.
Art Daniels is a recognized champion of citizen
centred service across Canada and throughout the world. During the past
decade, he has been:
- the leader and architect of many of Ontario’s award-winning, citizen-centred service initiatives;
- a key leader of the Citizen Centred Service Network;
- a co-founder of the Public Sector Service Delivery Council;
- a willing advisor on citizen-centred service to governments in Canada and around the world;
- an author of books and articles on innovative, citizen-centred service delivery;
- and an architect and founder of the Institute for Citizen-Centred Service.